1) Download KB3083710 and KB3102810 in advance.
2) Disconnect the computer from the Internet so Windows Update cannot automatically update itself to 7.6.7600.320.
3) Perform a fresh reload from Recovery Media or Windows 7/64 with SP1 RTM.
4) Manually install KB3083710 and restart – WU components will now be version 7.6.7601.19016 dated 9/25/2015.
5) Manually install KB3102810 and restart – WU components will now be version 7.6.7601.19046 dated 10/20/2015.
6) Restore the Internet connection and launch Windows Update as normal.
7) After a few minutes, you should have plenty of updates to download and install.